6300 – 6400 Patio Doors Image Link
- Expertly engineered and incredibly durable vinyl frame with multiple structural hollows provides exceptional strength and insulating properties.
- Robotically sealed corners ensure the window stays square and will never require sealants. They also will prevent water and air from entering your home.
- Commercial-grade key lock hardware makes your door so strong and secure you can use it as your home’s main entry.
- Soft white vinyl frames feature a silky smooth, clean surface that will look beautiful for decades.
- 100% vinyl screen frames feature BetterVue™ screens that give you a clearer view of the outdoors and added airflow for better ventilation.
- The Intercept® warm-edge spacer system is time-proven for long-term seal dependability and exceptional thermal performance.
- Available with Armor Max Plus™ Hurricane Glass System – with three panes of glass and a protective laminated interlayer – provides exceptional protection against airborne debris and other dangers from violent weather. The glass is deeply embedded into the frame, offering optimum structural integrity.
- Gorell’s high-performance Low-E coating and argon gas between the glass panes ensure that impact hurricane rated or non-impact patio doors help lower home energy costs and make your home more comfortable.
- Elegantly styled handles with a stunning contour design fit the shape of your hand perfectly – and add more than a touch of class to your home.
- Full-length interlocking panels give you optimal strength and security.
- Specially designed sill track enables the door panel to glide as if it were on air.
- The sloped sill is both beautiful and functional. It’s easy to clean and is built to stand up to the rigors of everyday use.
- Nylon tandem rollers make this door remarkably smooth and quiet to operate – as if it were on a carpet of velvet.
Additional for 6400 Series Only
- Armor Max Plus™ Hurricane Glass System – with three panes of glass and a protective laminated interlayer – provides exceptional protection against airborne debris and other dangers from violent weather. The glass is deeply embedded into the frame, offering optimum structural integrity.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced door panels are extraordinarily strong to provide unsurpassed durability.
- Stainless steel hardware components will hold up to the harshest coastal conditions.
- Anodized aluminum sill track helps prevent corrosion, and enables the door panel to glide smoothly and quietly.