Impact Single Hung Window Image Link
- Energy efficient vinyl profiles provide significant energy cost savings.
- Class 5 “Ultralift” spiral balance system.
- 7/8″ laminated-insulated glass for large and small missile impact applications.
- Tilt sash design with lockable tilt sash latches for easy cleaning from interior.
- Frame and sash are interlocked with swivel type locking hardware.
- Fusion-welded mitered corners for watertight strength.
- Concealed installation screws for better appearance.
- Vinyl frame depth 3-1/4″ for added strength.
- Multi-chamber frame for added strength and thermal efficiency.
- Low maintenance, durable vinyl material is highly resistant to UV light, cracks, and doesn’t corrode.
- Ideal for coastal constructions.
- Exterior glazed with clear silicone and extruded glazing bead.
- Aluminum reinforcing on frame meeting rail and sash interlock style.
- Removable insect screen on operable sash is included.
- Sloped sill design for superior weathering.
- Two spring loaded PVC latch locks for added security.
- Large missile impact resistant units don’t require hurricane protection shutters and qualify for insurance discounts.